- Acoustic design:
- Full-range hyperbolic-exponential compound horn, front loaded with “afterburner” and phase aligned rear bass loading.
- Drive unit:
- AER BD2B(AX) full range.
- nominal 50W… actual requirement 10-20W
- better than 100dB/W/m
- 6 ohms
- Frequency range:
- Internally: Atlas Hyper 3.5mm OFC speaker cable in pressure tight flexible conduit.
Externally: Vitavox VX-4 gold-plated copper 4mm binding posts.
Neutrik Speakon STX, 1+1- parallel AER.
- Supplied with:
- 5m x 3.5mm OFC speaker cables terminated in copper 4mm plugs or spades.
10M x 4.0mm Kelsey OFC speaker cables terminated in Neutrik Speakons.
4Mm banana plug to Neutrik Speakon adaptor.
Fleece lined, breathable weather resistant “jacket”.
- Glass reinforced (GRC) in fibreglass (GRP) shell with PU foams. Marine grade 316 stainless steel backplate, castor spigots, bushes and fixings throughout.
Spun aluminium “afterburner” with carbon fibre backing in GRP cone with machined acrylic annular centre.
Shepherd chrome ball castors.
- Aerospace super-gloss scratch resistant lacquer in any RAL colour.
- Not critical, indoor or outdoor, just maintain line of sight to centre of “afterburner”.
- Shipping weight:
- 120kg in pro flight-case.
- Flight-case depth:
- Flight-case width:
- Fight-case height:
- 55,000 £ sterling plus taxes and shipping.
(Free delivery and install in UK and near Europe.)